The objects of the Circuit are as follows:
- to promote and represent the professional interests of its members and of the legal profession as a whole;
- to assist with consultation undertaken in connection with the law or the legal profession;
- to provide professional education and training and assist with continuing professional development;
- to promote and maintain the highest professional standards in the practice of law;
- to promote a Circuit ethos and provide opportunities for social exchange involving its members and others concerned with the practice or administration of law;
- to serve the public interest in any other way.